Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Group Ride 09/02/2014 - where did they go?!
BladeVFR
Pro
Post Group Ride 09/02/2014 - where did they go?!
on: February 10, 2014, 09:28

Six brave souls turned up, although saying that, the weather wasn't bad at all. A bit fresh but it didn't rain and the roads were OK .... mostly.

We split into two groups - Al, Nigel and Eric - Ian, Alex and me.

My group was 3/4 of the group going to the Harz mountains in July (just missing Neil F) so we had a chance to become accustomed to each others riding, which didn't take long as we all rode exactly how we'd expected each other to ride anyway - to The System and with 'sparkle' 😉

I led on the old familiar Watton Road to Kimberley and then the just as familiar road to Wymondham followed by the B1135 and some of the good old B1113. Ian the took over for the rest of the B1113 (including the mini-Gooseneck just after Kenninghall 😎 ) to the B1111 and A143 where Alex then led us on the excellent Walsham le Willows road to the Forge at Thornham Walks.

After a lengthy discussion, mostly about the Harz trip, we left as the other group hadn't turned up! Where did they go? Al had said that he thought that the turn at the B1113 should be left although the directions said right. We tried to persuade him that the directions were correct but maybe his homing instincts overruled. Hopefully everyone got home safely.

Framey
Advanced
Post Re: Group Ride 09/02/2014 - where did they go?!
on: February 10, 2014, 16:19

Peter, I promise, when my bad back settles down, and the weather warms up, I will be out to play again !

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.025 seconds.