Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Group Ride 31st August 2014
BladeVFR
Pro
Post Group Ride 31st August 2014
on: August 31, 2014, 15:36

The fifth Sunday of the month seemed as good a reason as any to have an Observer group ride to meet the declaration in the Observer/Associate Charter to have regular Observer meetings and rides to maintain quality and consistency.

The group I rode in consisted of 'The Boss' Matt Jackson (with Marion), and his touring companion Chris Dade. The other group had Dan Stamp, Phil Sherriff and examiner Neil Frame.

The weather stayed warm and dry, the route was varied and challenging and it ended in Dunwich for coffee/tea and cake/sandwich.

Smooth, systematic and sparkling rides were delivered. 😎

After Chris' top box mishap a couple of weeks ago we had the problem of a broken front brake fluid reservoir bracket on Matt's Guzzi to fix 😯 . Fortunately Chris had some cable-ties handy and a temporary repair was sorted. 🙂

It is planned to use the 28th September group ride as a follow up Observer ride.

Framey
Advanced
Post Re: Group Ride 31st August 2014
on: September 1, 2014, 10:15

We had a very enjoyable day, with Dan and Phil, both delivering impressive rides. Well done guys !

versys1000
Post Re: Group Ride 31st August 2014
on: September 1, 2014, 14:49

Had a great morning riding with two very accomplished riders. 😀 I must say that recently I have been waining with my enthusiasm for riding the Motorcycle, 😡 but when you go out with some excellent company and riding the same tempo it really gives you a buzz!!! With reference to Matts Brake Fluid Reservoir, every seasoned Motorcyclist should carry Cable Ties and Gaffa Tape you never no when they will come in handy. Sorry cannot make the 28th as it is Hazels Birthday and I am on Holiday Hurrah!!!! 🙂

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.034 seconds.