Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Group Ride 7th September 2014
BladeVFR
Pro
Post Group Ride 7th September 2014
on: September 7, 2014, 21:37

What a lovely day (eventually) for a ride to Wells.

After the smooth and efficient management of a good turn out (16 to 20 bikes?) by the duty Observers Gary and Chris, I was in a group consisting of Gary, David and Roger.

Roger was first up and put in a smooth competent ride. As a newly joined Associate he is still getting used to riding in a group. After a positive, constructive debrief by Gary it was then David's turn to lead. He delivered a smooth, progressive ride on his lovely new (to him) BMW 1200RT. Gary then gave a sparkling ride to get us to Wells for well earned refreshment at the bustling Beach Cafe. 🙂

Thanks to all for an enjoyable ride. 😎

versys1000
Post Re: Group Ride 7th September 2014
on: September 8, 2014, 18:13

Having set every one off.My group consisting off Kevin Moore, Matt and a new possible recruit Stacey and his wife Ema made our way towards Kimberly. 😀 I asked Stacey if he minded taking no 1 position for the first part of the route. Having briefed him on group riding we set off.I must say for someone who has not been on any type of safe riding course I was very impressed by his ability and progression. 😛 When we got to Kimberly I asked were he had learn,t his skill base from, he replied you-tube,so it is good for something!!! 😀
Giving Stacey and insight as to why we position our machines as we do, walking the bend. Kevin then picked up the 2nd leg towards Tittleshall. He put in an excellent demo ride for stacey to take on board the reason for the positioning. 😯
Matt took the final leg to Wells for a nice cup of coffee and really nice sausage roll. Thanks again all for a great ride and hopefully may see Stacey and Ema again. 😎

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.025 seconds.