Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Group Ride 26th October 2014
Shooter560
Post Group Ride 26th October 2014
on: October 26, 2014, 21:17

An extra hour in bed always helps, weather was kind and the route was a nice mixture of roads, most of which I'd never ridden before, but thoroughly enjoyed them, even if Matt did say ignore the Sat Nav for the first part, which I took as he was changing it a little :p

Cafe stop was a definite must visit again, even if they did seem a little flustered by the rise in numbers, cream tea or was that cream coffee and scone with jam and clotted cream were a big hit for me and Charlie and others by the look of it.

versys1000
Post Re: Group Ride 26th October 2014
on: October 27, 2014, 16:49

Arriving a little late, 🙁 was impressed by the number of bikes in attendance. 😛 Marion Jackson made a comment of how many ladies had turned up. In total 9, riders and pillions. It was great to see. Total number of bikes was in excess of 20 may have been up to 30.Perhaps getting one of their last rides in before the weather turns. 😎 Having grouped up as a pillion group Hazel and myself along with Alister and ross on his BMW adventurer,Gary and charlie on his big BMW tourer and Matt and Marion on his trusty VStrom, set off. Matt taking the lead taking us along all the back roads to Aylsham Market place for a break and wee stop for some of the girls.Next leg I took on, along the excellent B1354 passed Blickling Hall, Through the tree lined roads and twisty bits on exit from the wooded area a left junction was coming up, noticing the white Honda approaching junction, 😯 had that IAM sensing come in that he was not going to stop and low and behold he done just that. Pulled out straight across my path.When we stopped in Guist Matt told me to leave the cloaking device behind next time !!!!!!!. Perhaps they may see me then 😛 Ha Ha!! Alister took us on to Gayton putting in an excellent progressive ride with a flying change for Gary to take us to our final destination at Thaxters Garden Centre as he had it programmed into his Sat Nav. As Gary said above an excellent stop for Coffee and Cake.Whilst on the subject I would like to say a big thankyou to Gary Walton for his stirling work on finding these new stops and the extra routes he is compiling to make our sunday rides that bit more interesting. Thanks Gary 😀 😀

gazza
Advanced
Post Re: Group Ride 26th October 2014
on: October 27, 2014, 22:48

My only aim in life is to search out untamed roads and suitable watering holes for such a fine group of people

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.018 seconds.