Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Germany 2015 - Eifel Mountains trip July 2015
BladeVFR
Pro
Post Germany 2015 - Eifel Mountains trip July 2015
on: November 21, 2014, 20:54

After a thoroughly enjoyable trip to the Harz mountains this July with five other Group members I am planning a trip to the Eifel mountains in Germany in July 2015.

The dates are to avoid the early June dates Neil has for his Scotland trip. I propose a start date of Sunday 12th July. This will then mean a return on Saturday 18th July.

The first two days will be 250 miles each as will the last two days. The rest of the trip will be up to 200 mile rides each day around some fantastic mountain roads and will probably include, again, a riverside ride (Mosel/Rhine) for a bit of variety.

The start of the trip will be down to Folkestone, through the tunnel, and then on to Les Ballastières in Gauchin Verloingt. Check it out at http://www.lesballastieres.com

The next day will be across to Sliders Guest House in Dollendorf. Check it out at http://www.slidersguesthouse.com

The next three days will be riding around the Eifel mountains with one of them probably being a riverside ride. At least one of these routes will probably finish at the Nurburgring. Although this is an obvious destination whilst we are there, there is no obligation to have a go - but as your there ....

The next two days will be the first two days in reverse.

All of the above is subject to availability which will be greatly helped by early commitment and deposits. To this end I will be looking for commitment backed up with money by the early part of January.

Please let me know if you are interested, either on here, or by email - [email protected]

Framey
Advanced
Post Re: Germany 2015 - Eifel Mountains trip July 2015
on: November 22, 2014, 20:21

I'm definitely in, I will be away in January,until the 19th. But I have your bank details, so just let me know how much, and I will put the funds in your account.
Looking forward to it .

shoei
Post Re: Germany 2015 - Eifel Mountains trip July 2015
on: November 23, 2014, 20:07

Its early days but i'm interested.Lasf year on the harz mountains was most enjoyable

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.039 seconds.