Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Scotland 2016
Framey
Advanced
Post Scotland 2016
on: August 30, 2015, 10:58

Already starting to plan for next year.

I tour Scotland annually. This year, eight of us, travelled north, and had a fantastic holiday, on superb roads, with stunning scenery.

In order, to let you plan, what you want to do next year, I will be leaving Norfolk on 5th June 2016 and returning on 12th June 2016.

Anybody and everybody, are welcome to join me.

I will do all the planning of routes, and accommodation booking. If there is anywhere, anybody would like to visit, let me know, I can then plan it into the routes. We will be incorporating the North Coast 500.

http://www.northcoast500.com/home.aspx

I am giving plenty of notice, because, some members claimed they didn't know about the trip until to late.

So, start saving, get your passes stamped, book the time off, and let me know if you are interested ?

I normally cover about 200-250 miles per day. I will need a definite commitment, by the 31st Jan 2016.
In Feb, I will source accommodation, and ask for £100 deposit, per person, before I book. The deposit will be non-refundable. If after all payments are made, money is left over, it will go in the kitty

Contact me on [email protected]

Kind regards Neil

Framey
Advanced
Post Re: Scotland 2016
on: November 17, 2015, 20:52

Update, at this time we have four lads, and two lassies. As long as I know definate numbers by the end of January, I can plan everything.

Neil

BladeVFR
Pro
on: December 18, 2015, 11:04

Just to show that someone has read this post ....
I am a definite to join you 🙂

Framey
Advanced
on: December 19, 2015, 16:54

One or two up ?

BladeVFR
Pro
on: January 11, 2016, 17:12

Oops, sorry, didn't check back after my post!

That will be one up 🙂

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.062 seconds.