Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Group Ride 22/12/13 - WOW!
BladeVFR
Pro
Post Group Ride 22/12/13 - WOW!
on: December 22, 2013, 16:15

What a great route, great ride and great food at the end. 🙂

There were a few more Observers than usual - five, (Chief) Matt Jackson, John Walden, Chris Dade, David Draper and yours truly. We were joined by two full members, Ian Colman and Al Matherne, and two Associates, James (recently joined) and ..... sorry, the name of the chap on the BMW eludes me. 🙁 . Prehaps someone could help me out here?

There was some discussion as to the collective name for Observers. My suggestion would be an Open Question of Observers or as The Vicar (AKA David Draper) was present perhaps a Congregation of Observers 😉 . Any one else got any (clean!) suggestions? 🙂

Thank you to Chris and Ian for both giving top class progressive rides on some of the best riding roads in Norfolk (and Suffolk - but don't tell S.A.M we sneaked into their territory). A thoroughly enjoyable ride topped off by one of the best Full English Breakfasts to be had - at Sizewell Beach Cafe. Recommended! 😀

Note to gaz - please amend the master copy of this route to read A47 not A147 😎

I wish everyone a happy and healthy Christmas and New Year.

nam
Administrator
Post Re: Group Ride 22/12/13 - WOW!
on: December 22, 2013, 19:12

Photos supplied by Peter Rix

BladeVFR
Pro
Post Re: Group Ride 22/12/13 - WOW!
on: December 22, 2013, 19:32

The motley crew (mostly - James arrived after the photo opportunity) and their trusty steeds.

Thanks to NAM website administrator Nigel for adding the photos so promptly.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.013 seconds.
%d bloggers like this: