Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Thursday July 3rd 2014 - Hopp Better Riding @ Cadwell
BladeVFR
Pro
Post Thursday July 3rd 2014 - Hopp Better Riding @ Cadwell
on: January 16, 2014, 11:59

Just to avoid any confusion over the date .....

This date is posted on the Hopp Rider Training website http://www.hoppridertraining.co.uk/ and the cost is £165. There is no longer discount for large groups as the price has been dropped from last year.

Those interested so far are .... Me, Alasdair + 2 mates, Phil Sherriff, Gavin Stock and Tony Bell.

Plan is .... ride up the day before to enjoy Caistor Tops, B&B at Black Horse - Donington le Bain, do Cadwell 😀 , then ride home tired by very happy.

Let me know if you're interested in having fun on your bike!

I will splash 'REFER TO NEW THREAD' all over the previous thread to, hopefully, avoid any confusion.

However, if you'd like to do this but are not quite sure then refer to all the previous threads for glowing testimonials from other first timers who took the plunge and had a great day!

BladeVFR
Pro
Post Re: Thursday July 3rd 2014 - Hopp Better Riding @ Cadwell
on: January 17, 2014, 18:44

Oh, and Big Al - how could I forget Big Al! 🙂

So, That's probably 8 so far. Any more for any more?

gaz
on: January 17, 2014, 22:57

almost seems compulsory, thats 9!!

gaz
on: January 17, 2014, 23:03

Only because i want to Fazer Gav, now that I'm allowed to play with the big boys

BladeVFR
Pro
on: March 18, 2014, 09:19

There have been whispers that some more people (Bob, Dan?) have decided to join in the fun.

If you'd like to be included in the arrangements for the ride up the day before then please let me know and I'll include you in the emails.
Just to be clear, the ride up is not a Group Ride. All I do is offer a possible route and let people know when and where to meet up.

Looks like we're going to have another big group of riders from the Group going to enjoy Cadwell! 🙂

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.03 seconds.
%d bloggers like this: