Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hideout Leather
BladeVFR
Pro
Post Hideout Leather
on: March 27, 2014, 09:23

After being impressed with the Hideout Leather talk at the Group meeting Steve and I took a trip to their shop. Time was a bit limited so we took the direct route there - A11, A1307 and then a couple of unclassed. It is in the middle of nowhere but not that difficult to find - I used Google Street View to 'see' the couple of fiddly junctions needed to get onto the road and know what to look for when we got there - seeemples 🙂

The shop looked closed, but it wasn't so don't be put off by appearances - an 'open' sign would be welcoming. Inside is like Alladdin's cave and the Tardis combined. Soooo much 'stuff' as well as a hooj selection of their leathers and fabrics. Kate's sister was extremely helpful and friendly. Steve tried on the off-the-peg trousers and jacket. The trousers were a good fit but the jacket wasn't quite his (odd? 😉 ) shape so he decided to go for the made to measure option on the jacket (I think he had some birthday money burning a hole in his pocket 😎 )

We took a slightly more scenic route back - via Bury St Edmunds - and stopped for refreshments at Lollipop Diner on the A143 (just West of Wortham Tea Shoppe). I hadn't been in there before. It was very nice inside (bit like Zaks) and the food was very good. I have suggested to Gary that it could be a 'new' place to end a Group ride.

I would recommend a trip to Hideout Leather if you're in the market for a new suit.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.015 seconds.
%d bloggers like this: