Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hopp Rider Training - Better Riding Day at Cadwell Thursday May 21st 2015 - ** SOLD OUT **
BladeVFR
Pro
Post Hopp Rider Training - Better Riding Day at Cadwell Thursday May 21st 2015 - ** SOLD OUT **
on: November 26, 2014, 18:36

Good News! Martin Hopp is doing a Better Riding Day!

There will only be one in 2015 and I will definitely be doing it.

It is an "Extra" day which means you'll get 30 minutes sessions on track rather than 20 minutes. This means you'll get more track time over the course of the day. It also means you will be with the same instructor for the whole day.

The cost is £235. This may seem pricey compared to the usual track day cost but you need to take into account the amount of track time you get for your money. Not only are the sessions longer but there is significantly less chance of losing track time 'cos some numpty doesn't know his/her limits.

I will be doing the usual staying at the Black Horse in Donnington on Bain the day before with the usual entertaining ride up.

Pleses refer to previous years' posts for further details, and testimonials from others that have enjoyed and benefitted from the experience.

I'll be happy to be a point of contact for making arrangements regarding meeting up, riding up and offering information and words of encouragement before and on the day. However, you will need to book yourself on the BRD on http://www.hoppridertraining.co.uk and book accommodation at the Black Horse on http://www.blackhorse-donington.co.uk.

Can't wait for my Cadwell fix! 😀

BladeVFR
Pro
Post Re: Hopp Rider Training - Better Riding Day at Cadwell Thursday May 21st 2015
on: November 27, 2014, 18:50

Just to let you know that Martin has had a really positive response to his email and there are only 22 places left so get on the website and book your place before they all go.

Be there or be disappointed 🙂

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.036 seconds.
%d bloggers like this: