Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Group Ride 14th December 2014
BladeVFR
Pro
Post Group Ride 14th December 2014
on: December 14, 2014, 18:30

Six hardy souls turned out this morning to brave the chilly weather and, I suspect, avoid the Christmas shopping 😉

Welcome to Hazel, a new Associate of National Observer Phil Sherriff, who thought she'd like to enjoy the Sunday morning ride experience 🙂

I rode with Chris (CBR1000R) and Peter (Aprilia - Caponord?). The route was varied and challenging taking into account the weather and road conditions - all good experience. The route finished at Corners cafe just outside Dereham and they did a delicious all day breakfast. Well done Gary for 'discovering' another first class place to finish!

Not sure what happened to Matt, Chris and Hazel as they did not make an appearance while we were there. Perhaps one of Matt's 'detours'. 😉

However, while we were there Ruth and Alison turned up - presumably getting to Tesco's for 09.30 was too much of a challenge 😛 😀

Also, unlike recently when the routes I've plotted on TYRE seemed to have had a few 'anomalies', this route went entirely according to how I had plotted it on TYRE and loaded it into my Garmin Sat Nav. 😎

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.007 seconds.
%d bloggers like this: