Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Group Ride 28th December 2014
BladeVFR
Pro
Post Group Ride 28th December 2014
on: December 28, 2014, 16:55

Those of you who didn't/couldn't make the ride today missed a lovely day for a ride. The forecast for frost was wrong in our favour for a change and we enjoyed a sunny, dry, albeit a bit fresh (heated grips are wonderful! 😉 ), ride.

The festive four were Matt, Chris, Alex and myself.

Chris volunteered to do the less interesting start, especially now even more of Mousehold is 20mph limit! Matt then took over and true to form took us for a detour (via Brampton) from the route, although in this case, one that IMHO improved the route as it avoided the dull drag along the A140 to get onto the Banningham Road. Alex then led us through to Happisburgh where I took over for the last leg, until we got near the end when I waved Chris through to make best use of his local knowledge to find the cafe in Hemsby.

An excellent ride with mostly clean(ish), dry(ish)(apart from the flooded bits!) roads in sunny weather. 😀

We all ended up at the same cafe ( 😛 )(Chris will have to add the name as I can't remember it) which delivered an excellent bacon roll and liquid refreshment.

I wish everyone a healthy and wealthy New Year and look forward to riding with y'all at the next Group Ride. 😎

versys1000
Post Re: Group Ride 28th December 2014
on: December 29, 2014, 19:13

Thanks to the infamous 3 who made this weekends ride a joy to partake in. As peter has all ready covered the ride with great detail I will just add a thank you to the two girls who served us with excellent service at the Oasis cafe at the end of Beach Road.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.022 seconds.
%d bloggers like this: