Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IAM Skills Days - 17th Aug Croft and 17th Sept Thruxton
BladeVFR
Pro
Post IAM Skills Days - 17th Aug Croft and 17th Sept Thruxton
on: January 21, 2015, 09:51

Just in case anyone is interested, I have booked places on the IAM Skills day at Croft on August 17th (£155) and at Thruxton on September 17th (£129).

I have only just become aware of these - apparently the ones for April went on sale yesterday and sold out in 50 minutes!

If anyone is interested in joining me then I suggest you get in touch with the IAM on 0300 303 1134 and book a place ASAP as these will be filling up very quickly. The Croft date had only 10 places left so that will now be 9 or less.

I can not give any further information than what is on the IAM webpage as this is the first time I've done a day on track with the IAM.

BladeVFR
Pro
Post Re: IAM Skills Days - 17th Aug Croft and 17th Sept Thruxton
on: January 21, 2015, 10:01

P.S. I was asked for my membership number when I booked them so they may only be for full members - but don't let that stop you trying as I'm only guessing and could well be wrong. You would have thought these would be at least as beneficial for Associates as for full members so I'm hoping I'm wrong.

BladeVFR
Pro
on: January 21, 2015, 10:07

DOH! Just checked the webpage and it states "members and non members" so let's all go and have some fun! 😉

Here is a link to the IAM webpage http://www.iam.org.uk/riders/riders-courses/riding-assessment/skills-days

iancolman
on: January 24, 2015, 17:01

I will call them on Monday (26th) and see if I can book the Thruxton date.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.039 seconds.
%d bloggers like this: