Forum

Warning: Illegal string offset 'signature' in /home/imajazco/public_html/n-a-m/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 915

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Interested newbie
hudson1984
Post Interested newbie
on: February 9, 2015, 18:35

Hi all, just wondering where to start? I'm interested in getting involved in more of the social side of riding but also improving my skills I d tend to back off into corners etc.been riding a little over a year but decided to pull the bike apart over winter and do a full frame up rebuild. Anyway, be great to have some advice and hopefully come down to some meetings and rides - would love to meet like minded safe riders! Which is what brought me here, not really wanting to ride like a mad man and try to kill myself. Be great to ride safer and maybe move into track days at some point.

Anyway, rambling over, hope to meet some of you lot soon

Daniel-
Stamp
Post Re: Interested newbie
on: February 9, 2015, 19:05

Welcome to the NAM forum...

It's not an overly active forum but conversely the club certainly is very very active promoting good riding practices! You will find all members of the club as being friendly and the club's trained Observers will do their very best to enlighten you and help you to improve your riding towards passing IAM's Advanced Riding Test; if you want to do that (note - you don't have to work towards or take any test to enjoy the benefits and social aspects of being a NAM member).

Contact Matt Jackson (Chief Observer) to talk about attending a group ride for one Sunday morning - click on the Contact Us tab.

BigA
Post Re: Interested newbie
on: May 31, 2015, 08:16

Hi Sam,
Please email me [email protected] and I will give you all the details,
best
Al - Membership Sect

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.006 seconds.
%d bloggers like this: