Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Group Ride 15th February 2015
BladeVFR
Pro
Post Group Ride 15th February 2015
on: February 15, 2015, 15:11

An enjoyable ride despite the numerous muddy sections.

I had the pleasure of riding with Ruth (Street Triple), Alison (Intruder?) and Chris (CBR1000R).

Ruth led off and despite my mis-directions (Sat Nav route related - see below) got us through to our first stop on the A146. Chris then had to leave the group (family emergency) so Alison led through to Halesworth where Ruth once again took the lead (as her first ride was so muddy etc) and I took over near Stradbroke for the last section through to the Angel Cafe in Diss.

Both Ruth and Alison put in excellent rides ("roid" in Alison's case 😉 ) both in terms of riding to the conditions and applying The System to give a safe, smooth, and sparkling ride.

The Full English was very good and it was very cosy and friendly in the Angel Cafe - well done Gary for another good final destination.

Those of you who downloaded the routes from this website will be pleased to hear I have corrected my mis-reads of the directions for today's route and the new version has been stored away for the next time it is needed.

P.S. The Street Triple sounded lovely; it really 'sings'; reminded me of the sound my VFR made 🙂

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.009 seconds.
%d bloggers like this: