Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: treasure hunt
gazza
Advanced
Post treasure hunt
on: March 12, 2015, 22:13

I'm thinking of planning a treasure hunt for mid September 13th/20th. Initial response has been favourable from those to whom i have so far mentioned it to and I would like to know of any others who would be keen to par-take. Pillion would be required on elf and safety grounds, I'm sure you could team up if you don't have a regular pillion. " don't make it to easy,and don't make too long" have been the two comments so far and have been duly noted. The plan is to finish somewhere interesting mid afternoon for a bite to eat and a social (so there will be a fee, at cost, unless our committee would like to foot the bill!! )
If interested please leave a response on here, face ache or catch me at club night, Sunday morning ride-out. Alternatively email [email protected].
I'm looking for about 10 bikes, it will then seem worth the effort.
I guess that means spending summer evenings riding round the Norfolk countryside sorting routes and clues, he ho, someone got to do it!

iancolman
Post Re: treasure hunt
on: April 5, 2015, 19:55

Count the Colmans in. Myself and Carol would be up for that. Only comment would be "Tea & cake (or similar) at the finish is a must"

gazza
Advanced
on: April 20, 2015, 21:16

Tea and Cake or light bites will be available, I have yet to discuss with the owner of the exact requirements.

Just to confirm it will take place on the 13th September

BigA
on: May 31, 2015, 08:35

Count me in
Al

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.051 seconds.
%d bloggers like this: