Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ride out to Bressingham 05/02/17
versys1000
Post Ride out to Bressingham 05/02/17
on: February 5, 2017, 16:44

Hi all thought it was about time to blow cobwebs of Versys 😛 Looking at ride out schedule noticed this ride was on, so to kill two birds with one stone, thought it a great opertunity for a ride, also finished quiet close to my sons, so a little bit of visiting was in order. On arrival at Tesco was quite amazed at the very good turn out. Observers had it all in hand. Getting into groups I was grouped up with Phill Sherriff, Gavin Stock,Matt long and the local examiner Chris Nevitt. This looked like it was going to be a very progressive, and I was not wrong 😀 The roads were to filthy, say the least, took 2 hrs to bring Versys back to some sort of normality. Also exstreamley low sun in parts. All riders had a shift at front and when we got to Brampton, Chris said he would take lead as it was a bit of the ride he was familiar with. Now that was one hell of an understatement. 😐 I took 2nd position and was blown away by the way he rode this bit of road.The B1124 is a cracking road curves all the way.I could not help thinking to myself Chris must have his brake light disconnected, along the whole stretch of this road he showed a brake light just twice, one of them was coming into an almost hairpin bend and the other was coming out of a 60 into a 30 after a tight bend. I normally do not have a problem sticking to most riders, but Chris showed here why he is an examiner, the ride was smooth and proggressive within all speed limits. My excuse was I was waiting for the rest of the group before opening up in a national, so Chris got a little head way on me, Ha Ha!!!!!!. The finish at Bressingham is a really nice stop with excellent scones. Thanks to all my fellow riders for todays ride. 😉
Versys 1000

gavinstock
Post Re: Ride out to Bressingham 05/02/17
on: March 6, 2017, 00:55

Was a great ride today. Enjoyed watching Chris being followed by Chris !! Great to see such a good turnout also.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.028 seconds.
%d bloggers like this: