Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: easter egg run
gazza
Advanced
Post easter egg run
on: February 12, 2017, 15:55

Easter Egg Run
This years Easter Egg run will take place on Saturday April 1st
to Mid Suffolk HOPS, Thordon.
http://www.midsuffolkhops.org.ok

It will depart from Lind BMW, Ber Street between 0900 and 0930, Lind have kindly offered to supply tea coffee pre ride. A ride (NAM rules apply) of approx 45miles ( or if weather is horrendous its only 45 minutes down the A140) and re-congregate in Thordon at the village church, then ride in together to HOPS. The kind Reverend of the church will leave it open if anyone needs the use of the toilet and tea and coffee making facilities.
All riders will be required to bring along an egg or three and £5.00.
We will also have a raffle, £1.00 per ticket, or buy 5 get 1 free, to be drawn on club night, Monday 20th March, Dunston Hall.
Confirmed prize's of a £100.00 Tinklers voucher, £50.00 Infinity motorcycles voucher, Duffle bag by Lind BMW, meal for 2 at Route 11 Cafe and more.
Tickets will be available on Sunday Rides, at the club night, or if you would like to partake but are unable to attend any of these then send Cheque made Payable to Mid Suffolk Hops to
G Walton, 10 Cromwell Road, Sprowston, NR78XH and I will make sure your tickets are entered.
If you are interested in this event to support a good cause Email me [email protected] and I will put you on the mail list to keep you informed, updates also on Facebook and the NAM website. Even if you are unable to commit maybe until the day don't hesitate to drop me a line.( those already in obviously need not)

Yours Faithfully Gary Walton.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.02 seconds.
%d bloggers like this: