In addition to the track day which Peter/Gary are organising for July I will be attending the September dates. If you want to join me then please feel free I currently have at least 4 people interested from work probably as many as 6, 10appears to be an optimum number. I have also reserved 8 places in a hotel and with the organiser (Martin Hopp). If we get good numbers I will contact Martin and see if we can extend the discount. As the three month discount has already started for the September Date.
Martin operates a very tight system as you can see from the website http://www.hoppridertraining.co.uk. They are the safest I have ever attended and they will push you to your limits be honest with your assessment when you fill the application form for your experience.
The instructors will assess you as you’re riding around the circuit so if you assess yourselves incorrectly you will either move up or down depending on your experience.
This is a loony free zone with very strict rules no bending break the rules and you will be black flagged and sent home.
I have provisionally booked 8 places on the Martin Hopp Better Riding Days at Cadwell Park on the 18th September 2013. 4 Places are already taken but this can be adjusted if anyone wants to join us provided I have adequate notice.
I have also provisionally booked four double rooms at the “Best Western Admiral Rodney Hotel, in Louth this is a short distance from the circuit (15 mines). The cost for the room will be £65 each. Again if numbers improve I will see about a further discount.
What you have to do!
You will get out what you put in on this one.
• Access the website and fill in the application form. Once you have completed the details it will automatically take you to pay pal for payment.
• When you fill the form in please place “Sherriff” in the number plate section so he knows you have reserved places.
• If you don’t complete the form and make the payment before the track day don’t bother turning up you will not be allowed out.
• You are all best having Leathers. Although cloth type is accepted for the C group “Two Piece” or “One Piece” a must for the B, A or A+ Group.
• I recommend “Back Protectors” and reasonable standard equipment for the rest of your kit but that’s up to you.
• Your exhausts will be noise tested if your Exhausts are Road Legal or have passed an MOT they should be ok it’s not an unreasonable limit and plenty of custom cans get through without any issues.
• Dehydration (even when it’s raining) you will need at least 2ltrs so take plenty of water (the circuit costs are expensive)
• A photographer is on hand for an extra charge.
Finally this type of training is not everyone’s cup of tea but if you want to experience riding on one of the best circuit under the safest conditions this is your chance. Many members of the club have been before and enjoyed the day and improved on their road riding skills and confidence.
I look forward to hearing from you and to hearing any other feedback positive or negative from those of you that have attended before.
Sorry for "War and Peace" but its worth the explination.