[Sticky] Covid Friendly Rides
1) There will be 4 different starting points Tesco Harford Bridges, Tesco Blueboar, Asda Hellesdon and Sainsburys Longwater.
2) An Observer/Group leader will meet the group at the chosen location.
3) There will be 4 routes - North, South, East and West depending on which location you start from.
4) There wlll be a maximum of 6 people on each route, Observer and 5 members. The ride will be undertaken as two 3's or one group - to be decided by the Observer on the day.
6) There will be a cafes within easy reach at each destination or riders can choose to bring their own food and drink.
7) Rides will run on 1st and 3rd Sundays for September and October as a pilot - more dates may be added.
8) The routes will be the same for 4 consecutive Sunday's so you can choose to go North, South, East and West or repeat a route.
9) All routes and Satnav directions will be available on the website Forum https://www.n-a-m.co.uk/community/ ; Any problems with signing up to the Forum or the booking page please contact [email protected]
10) Members will be accepted on the rides on a first come first served basis
Please respect and listen to the Observer/Group Leader assigned to your chosen ride and please help to keep each other safe.
Thank you for your patience whilst the format for Group Rides had been confimred.